Laramie, Wyoming: Information
Informative Sites from or about Laramie.
- Frontier Fossils (www.frontierfossils.com)
A collector of Wyoming Fossil Fish.
- Laramie Astronomical Society & Space Observers (www.lariat.org)
LASSO has their eyes turned to night sky. The site has information on local and celestial events.
- American Heritage Center (ahc.uwyo.edu) - review
The American Heritage Center (AHC) is the University of Wyoming's (UW) repository of manuscripts collections, rare books, and the university archives.
- Albany County Public Library (www.albanycountylibrary.org)
Connect with the Albany County Public Library.
- Western Research Institute (www.westernresearch.org)
Western Research Institute (WRI), located in Laramie, Wyoming, is a multi-million dollar, not-for-profit, research organization renowned for work in advanced energy systems, environmental technologies and highway materials research.
- American Heritage Center (www.uwyo.edu)
The American Heritage Center at the University of Wyoming includes archives for the state of Wyoming.
- Tom Horn (www.tom-horn.com)
Born 1860, Tom Horn became a controversial stock detective in Wyoming range wars and ended his days being hung for a murder he may not have committed. This site has information on Tom Horn and promotes the book "Tom Horn Blood on the Moon."
- Laramie Boomerang (www.laramieboomerang.com)
The Laramie Boomerang is an independent news source for Albany County.
- Laramie Plains Museum (www.laramiemuseum.org)
The Laramie Plains Museum is located in the Historic Ivinson Mansion.
- Marine Corps League (www.mcleague.com)
Marine Corps League detachment 777 is located in Laramie.
- Linford-Pfeifer Foundation (www.linfordpfeiferfoundation.org)
The Linford-Pfeifer Foundation is a private foundation for the support of scientific research in the areas of physics, chemistry, molecular biology, and medicine, and for the support of the performing arts in the areas of classical music, drama, and dance
- Beyond Bark Beetles (www.beyondbarkbeetles.org) - review
Beyond Bark Beetles is a collaborative between the Ruckelshaus Institute and University of Wyoming about controlling the Mountain Pine Beetle.
Category Hits 5681