Laramie, Wyoming: Health
This page lists health related resources for Albany County, Wyoming.
- Albany County Chiropractic Center (www.albanycountychiropractic.com)
The Albany County Chiropractic Center provides chiropractic and massage treatments.
- Downtown Clinic (www.downtownclinic.org)
The Downtown Clinic offers health resources for low income families in Laramie.
- Albany County Public Health (www.publichealthlaramie.org)
The Public Health Department has resources related to health.
- Interfaith-Good Samaritan (www.interfaithgoodsam.com)
Interfaith-Good Samaritan (I-GS) is charitable, community-based, 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization that cooperates with other agencies and organizations to assist women, men and children in emergency situations.
- Natural Balance Massage & Spa Therapy (www.naturalbalancedayspa.com)
Natural Balance, at 220 East Ivinson Avenue, offers massage and spa therapy.
- Hospice of Laramie (www.hospiceoflaramie.com)
The Hospice of Laramie provides caring services for the terminally ill.
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital (www.ivinsonhospital.org)
Ivinson Memorial Hospital is an affiliate of the University of Colorado Health providing health services in Albany County.
- Laramie Reproductive Health (www.laramiereproductivehealth.org)
Laramie Reproductive Health (formerly known as Albany County Family Planning) has provided confidential, professional reproductive health care to men and women since 1970.
- Snowy Range Vision Center (snowyrangevision.com)
Snowy Range Vision Center provides primary eye care and quality eyewear at 405 South 30th Street in Laramie.
- BioLife Plasma Center (Profile)
BioLife has a plasma collection center at 1122 Adams Street in Laramie. The center compensates patrons for the time needed for plasma donations.
- FCS Clinic (Profile)
FCS Clinic is a division of Advanced Dermatology at 3116 Willett in Laramie.
Category Hits 2501